Arthur Miller wrote the play “Death of a Salesman” for a reason, we all want the salesmen to die…
The Panda program was the first attempt by Google in 2011 to help promote better quality, content-rich websites to the top of Google rankings, creating a change to Google’s search results ranking algorithm, to fight “black hats”. A panda, being a black and white animal, symbolizes how Google addresses that which is ethical white hat SEO or search engine optimization, versus black hat, which is unethical, and also gray hat, which is considered “ethically dubious”, like buying links. Penguin started in 2012 with a similar purpose, more designed to deal with link buying. Google exploded not long after it’s inception in 1998 as the first great search engine concept that rewards pages that are voted for (backlinked-to) by other pages on other domains, with better keyword relevance, and someone votes for the voter with keyword relevance, and so on down a pyramid, where the voter at first was assumed to be a human, therefore white hat. Black hat SEO uses robots to hijack pages of unsuspecting webmasters by using a search engine to seek keyword-related websites, who at first rank higher with higher Pagerank (Google’s formula for ranking domains, higher scores means higher rankings), and give you higher Pagerank when their pages point to them, signing-up and logging into pages (forums, blogs, etc.), even automatically confirming e-mail, and placing backlinks or URL’s pointing back to them on the pages, often with spun or altered words and images/video to be elusive and to avoid plagiarism penalties, so they vote for themselves. This has always been dangerous, as they receive higher Google rankings and their Google search-engine-looked-up visitors almost never know their high rankings are the result of SEO spamming, unique to any form of spamming before or after, as advertisers don’t want to solicit, they want warm-to-hot leads that seek them out based on targeted keywords (“If you build it, they will come”), which also happens when you scrape, spin, merge, and post content to your own blogs and forums like Buddy/bbPress for a much larger website more likely to attract visitors, as Google commits to index 500 pages every 3 days for websites that have less than 1 as Pagerank scores (see https://www.WebHarvy.com for scraping [only $99] or “grabbing” data from other websites, placed into tabular format or a CVS spreadsheet, using http://www.MembershipCube.com/members/plugins/ for WP Import [only $7] for uploading the data as .files merged into text documents spun with synonym spins from thesaurus with the powerful https://www.TheBestSpinner.com, up to your blogs, directories, Buddy/bbPress forums as forum names, topics, and replies, or those of your recipients/resellers).
Branding is critical to clinching the sale. Does the customer know you, and do they trust you? This is predicated on great SEO-generated traffic, and testimonials, preferably video testimonials, starting with great high demand, low competition, trending ideas, with trends.google.com for looking up seed keywords, which may be trending downward, but if related topics and queries are trending upward, and you can download CSV numbered files, study Fourier here, the inherit wave-like nature of most things, and capitalize on the future’s market as the related keywords are likely to be the little pictures that add up to the big picture, the original seed keyword. Competition is known by looking up keywords on Google in double-quotes. Much of what you sell will come from resellers only you have access to as a seller, quickly downloading their white lists. Sell products and services as an affiliate for commission, and trustworthiness, especially when using Amazon or ClickBank, is already taken care of, combined as a directory and customer rating system for higher rankings and more click-throughs from scam-weary surfers. Build a resume and references/links to recommendations for past successes, experience, education, qualifications, similar to what supports what you do now. And know your loss leaders – if a keyword is high demand, low competition, like 99-cent Blue Rays, it may lose money when the customer comes to your website and buys only that from your store. So offer high profit margin Blue Ray players as a reason to get your customer addicted to your website and many trending topics. Enforcement through “encryption not trust” becomes more of a norm for sellers to better guarantee privacy and theft protection, and educate resellers/customers how to program filters, bot blockers/gates for all desired and undesired criteria.
The first leverage of Google against black hat robots was to block them with reCaptcha filters, sometimes webmasters independently ask questions that require research on other pages for textual input, you have to identify the obscure hard-to-read alpha-numerics, move the cursor to the button and click, maybe identify any number of images that describe an object out of a greater montage, and so on. But artificial intelligence (reCaptcha breakers), combined with a community of human black hats that enter the results into a library, the URL/HTML code it comes from, and/or the URL’s they redirect to (captcha services), can stay one step ahead, and participation levels of surfers and no-to-small budget white hat backlink seekers have continued to diminish. Hijacked recipients removing backlinks was always the biggest obstacle. In 2013 Panda launched a campaign to as many webmasters as possible to proactively and automatically replace code in hyperlinks with “rel=nofollow” for little-to-no backlink credit. Based on my research in the Spring of 2016, 90% of pages were nofollow-based. This was quite effective at causing robot activity to drop, but the small white hat is also penalized as human-placed links are penalized 90% of the time. Black hats now compete for the diminishing-in-percentage but increasing-in-volume web pages that do dofollows, as websites become cheaper and better and easier to build with less of a learning curve. So there will always be a stalemate where the “money always wins” advertisers can buy discounted cost-per-unit ad campaigns in bulk, such as press releases, the death-nail historically for no-to-low-budget white hats, and the wealthy prosper more than ever before at the expense of the increasingly-challenged low-income black hats and white hats, until now…
The truth is, Google benefits from black hat content, because if a search yields inferior content, it forces you to click on the paid advertising, or AdWords, which are more expensive than ever before. The black hats are impossible to defeat without my ideas, as many admit to earning tens of thousands of dollars in a short period of time. The following is proof of Google’s final rejection of my attempt to launch an AdWords campaign, not a violation of their terms of service, but for that reason, they “incriminate” themselves by saying they cannot give a reason:
There are seven reasons it is good to have outbound links, now inspired by webmasters who can remove the nofollows and reCaptcha filters and benefit from invitation-based robot advertising with little-to-no investment and effort, and sellers become black-hat-turned-white-hat robot advertisers, and sellers and resellers can become one and the same and mutually benefit from one another:
- Money – be paid as an affiliate for no-risk cost-per-action advertising, or eventually higher profit margin CPC/CPI advertising, higher risk for seller, no risk with guaranteed cash flow to reseller. Be paid profit-sharing incentives or “bonus commission” when your seller ranks higher in Google results pages and receives more search engine paying customers, rewarding you to keep his/her reseller payment history valid with more pay-outs to you for you to approve or remove retroactively. As an endorser of someone else’s product/service, your robot-generated ad on your site is taken more seriously than if the visitor landed on the seller’s website first, where trust levels are obviously lower for people who only promote their own product/service. See http://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/money/
- Automatic filtration – proactively and retroactively block/admit robot advertisers and clean your website’s content of unwanted ads/text/pages/backlinks with all possible criteria, to block robots that don’t meet your needs, and invite the ones that do, with a better understanding over time how reseller and seller can proactively work hard and smart to serve common interests with less work and expense. See http://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/customized-filters/
- High “Woodrank” – a 0 to 10 score based on high original content score for seller’s landing page, high anticipated Pagerank for landing or pointed-to page, based on SEO relevance and visibility (Web position analysis that compares seller to high-ranking competition based on priority keywords, best placed in anchor text with backlink to reseller, and trending upward), the same for the seller’s ad/backlink page for resellers, the “keyword relevance” between the two pages, and low plagiarism penalty for the two page’s relationship (these last two factors means for now there should be about a 10-50% overlap in content for both documents, as too much relevance means a possible plagiarism penalty, although penalties are less likely as backlinks were originally encouraged to avoid plagiarism penalties, based on comparisons for the same keywords, their frequency, proximity, prominence, size of document, etc., and webmasters’ pages that point outward were thought to have little reason to plagiarize the landing page, because pointer and pointed-to were once thought to be different people. SERP Pagerank analyzers/scores based on interpolations of competition comparing different ranks and Eigenvector matrix determinant calculations [eg. 10 equations and 10 unknowns, solved quickly without substitutions] for the weighted-averages of all the factor-importance-degrees, will keep up with modifications to Pagerank formula changes). See http://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/high-woodrank-sellers/
- More pages for content to increase chances of attracting search engine visitors – even when these pages have no backlinks to them at first and zero Pagerank, high demand, low competition, trending upward keyword-pages likely to rank high when backlinkers are invited. See http://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/more-content/
- Fresh content, because of more additions, more subtractions from cleaning old content – and Googlebot will reward frequently-modified websites with higher Pagerank. See http://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/fresh-content/
- Automatic backlinking to you to put you high up a pyramid – when reseller invites more robots, the seller is more likely to post ads/pages with backlinks to them as best-case-scenario a first-tier affiliate with 98 tiers below them, knowing that historic black hat SEO robots don’t want to work too hard to build you up as a high tier in a pyramid, as the first-tier traditionally “hijacked” recipient, when black hats did not want permission or recipient acknowledging their presence, but first-tier webmasters below robot seller page would eventually remove most or all backlinks, making multi-tier pyramid building a waste of time. More backlinks is not good enough for high Pagerank, seller/reseller must be part of a very large pyramid with as many tiers as possible. See http://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/seller-will-backlink-you-with-many-tiers/
- Very low plagiarism penalties – again, as mentioned in (3.) “Woodrank” considerations, outbound links useful to your surfers for related content means you’re not penalized for plagiarism, what originally made Google possible. By Google’s admission, you could have a Pagerank as high as 1 just for pointing to original content. See https://www.pandabusters.com/advantages-of-automatic-outbound-links/avoid-plagiarism/
See Black to White Hat Instant Automation for more on how to use black hat software as white hat, then evolve at warp speed.
Are we the Amway of spam? No. Non-controversial and ethical, you can make money at the bottom of a pyramid, resellers spend nothing, sellers sell everything without the restrictions of one MLM firm, with robot-produced new original content for each non-plagiarized post (computers/robots, after decades, not only read and analyze better than humans, but now they write better than humans! No where else will you find out how except here!). See here. Join as a member and I will share the wealth, and empower you with peer-to-peer mutual pyramid building where parasite-host relationships go away. See here.
How to I get paid? The same way you do, with or without seller membership subscriptions. See here.
If you don’t have a website, WordPress is free (see http://www.Wordpress.com) and that means free domain registration and hosting, but you can pay a small hosting fee for opt-in e-mail and blogs/forums critical to your pyramid building. No programming, coding, or advanced graphic design skills required, as the content management system with easy-to-customize plugins and widgets make it simple, with a short learning curve, to build an advanced website, and plenty of free discussion board customer support there and here, with many Youtube tutorial videos as below:
To have your pages backlinked-to by the many of you who are also resellers who join for free and understand the seven benefits of outbound links, in a very short period of time and for a much higher volume of backlinks than with any other system in the world, I recommend https://www.ScrapeBox.com (only $97) for posting comments with backlinks (anchor text) to anything, as you want to post to voluntary recipients here. See video below to learn how to post comments with backlinks, no need to worry about harvesting keywords or URL’s, finding dofollow websites, private proxies, or robot blockers, which will quickly place 99 permission-based ads on a 100-tier pyramid in seconds. All 99 articles should be keyword related, optimized by using 500 word articles repeating the keyword every 150 words, all the words in keyword next to each other for best proximity, in two large font headlines (HTML posting) for best prominence. You will have at least one backlink to your website in the article, preferably where the words in the anchor text are trending upward, but the same 99 pages you are posting to must also be landing pages, your page at the top, to create the 100-tier pyramid effect. I recommend The Money Robot for posting outside Panda Busters as the most powerful, user-friendly, bug-free comment poster with a library they update daily for many powerful tools at only a $67/month, used to post to mostly Web 2.0, social media likes and shares, profiles, private blogs, etc. platforms, with a low backlink mortality rate. Download it at https://www.MoneyRobot.com/investorcommune.
Robots can be used to employ regex formulas and pattern-matching and “consistency seeking” techniques to over-come robot blocking, even when code is randomized with random time number generators, or tries to block the robot because it moves faster than human speeds, but can be slowed down.
The customer is always right. Nothing is more important than customer service. And everything is customer service. Even when you have no customers in the beginning. So I am reaching out to the world with my $97 Scrapebox.com all-in-one package for form mail blasting, highly non-competitive at first, as advertising gets you into business with customer satisfaction guarantees. And I will give 35% of my total revenue to you all for giving others customer service here, as you become the resident expert starting as a customer yourself! The 35% figure may rise or fall, depending on changing supply and demand for customer service agents.
There is a much better way for you and I to build up our discussion boards/social media databases with searches for content much better than Google, and capitalize with advertising and products bought cheap and in bulk without the drain of middlemen. See here.
You get a FREE PostAffiliatePro.com monthly account with multi-user access to build your SEO MLM 100-tier pyramid (the most advanced and user-friendly of the affiliate management systems, the only one that offers the critical multi-tier commission/CPA structure), necessary to rank #1 on competitive keywords, NO ONE in the Google/Internet world has pyramids with anything close to that many tiers, and they can be created in a short period of time, and keep your affiliates happy, who will abandon black-hat hijackers and no longer micro-manage, just for joining as a seller for as little as $9.99/month! A $400/month value! Sellers will access my FREE live tutorials how to build 100 x 100 pyramids/matrices (backlink-per-tier x number of tiers, necessary for unprecedented high Eigenvector-value linear transformations for super-high Google rankings/Pagerank) with my personal tutoring in the discussion board/Skype access dashboard when you pay and log-in.
Be an investor and spend nothing, get 35% of gross, with unsolicited-to-solicited dynamic e-mail advertising for legal, ethical, chain-letter pyramids of opt-in e-mail where everything is 100% FREE! See here.
I am so confident you will have a positive ROI as a seller, that I am offering a money-back guarantee if you don’t profit after 90 days! Just track your ROI (comparing cost of seller membership services here, versus gross calculated with tracking code on your sales confirmation pages), with https://www.AdTrackZGold.com, where you can create campaigns, sub-campaigns (eg. the performance of individual keywords for different types of advertising, like Google Adwords versus Facebook), split-testing (eg. control versus experimental, like what new content produces more visitors, actions, like the filling out of a form, sales, etc.), confirmation a seller pays you as an affiliate, and so on. You and other customers will be paid commission to inspect screenshots of your ROI tracking pages, with username/password access to ROI tracking account for temporary administrator access, and you will be issued a full refund, minus PayPal discount and transaction fees, within 15 days. You must wait 90 days after refund before you sign-up for a new refundable membership. Apply for a refund here at https://www.PandaBusters.com/refund.
The first 10 people who apply for a seller membership pay nothing for life – send request here. Use your contact list of friends, relatives, co-workers, vendors, customers, opt-in email contacts, etc., to pass on recommendation of Panda Busters, buy opting into news letter. You and all those in the down-line earn referral and referree points. Whoever ranks number #1 by August 1, 2018 with total point score has their referral points, and the referree points of everyone in the down-line will have those points, for e-mail and Web page advertising, DOUBLED FOR LIFE! See e-mail pyramid for how to pass e-mail to your down-line with the proper request for bringing your guests to website with proper standard codes (PBEPS).
Start here and lock-in your 10-year subscription before the price increases by 50% by August 1, 2018, PST. The prices will increase by 50% every month until there is a drop in demand. Only $9.99/month (when you pay by the year), $14.95/month, or $4.95/week! 24/7 customer support for seller’s to learn how to scrape reseller data, and be on top of competitive affiliate/Google multi-tier pyramids!